Being a high school coach is tough!
In many ways, teenagers can be the most difficult age-group to coach in this day and age…
Especially if you’re invested in taking your program to a higher level.
If you’re a coach who cares, I’m sure you’ve thought to yourself:
- “How can I motivate our kids to want to get better everyday instead of just when they want to?”
- “How do I get more, high-quality kids into my program? I’m suddenly responsible for recruitment and retention – I was never prepared for that.”
- “How can I find knowledgable assistant coaches that are dependable, have a similar philosophy and attract more kids to our program?”
- “How do I get our parents to buy into our program so they help their kids grow in the sport and get past the ‘all about me’ attitude?”
- “How can I do all the things I know I need to do to build my program and still have time to breathe?”
We’re here to answer all these questions and more with actionable strategies and tactics you can implement to make a difference right now.
For example, check out our word-for-word “Parent-Coach Communication” policy for you to swipe and implement TODAY to make your life 50x easier!
I’ve been a varsity wrestling coach for 15 years and, believe me, I’ve struggled with all these things at one time or another. My first year coaching our entire varsity team had 8 kids and didn’t win a single match!
Fortunately, for me, like most of you, coaching is a passion and a labor of love. It’s essentially been my “other” full time job for the last decade and half…
Now with the years experience under my belt; dozens and dozens of books on coaching theory, sports psychology, performance nutrition, team building and motivation read and on my bookshelf; thousands of dollars worth of clinics, seminars and classes attended and PLENTY of trial and error, I’m able to answer a lot more of these questions than I used to be!
You don’t have to struggle with these questions alone anymore!
What is WinSmarter?
Let’s face it, to become a successful high school coach takes a lot more than technique DVD’s and learning the “x’s and o’s.”
This is your place for proven philosophies, strategies, tactics, tips and, most importantly, actionable plans to help you avoid the mistakes and skyrocket the success of your program…
- Land a new coaching job…
- Win more games…
- Recruit more kids…
- Improve your team’s off-season commitment…
- Juggle all your responsibilities without dropping the ball…
- And maybe… most importantly… find a way to balance it all with time for your own life!
Get the secret strategies now to grow your program, win more and go home happy!
We’ll never share your email or spam you…ever.